GO KARTS are a rigorous physical activity involving a degree of risk, and have the following rules and regulations designed for your safety and enjoyment:
1. Guests ride at their own risk.
2. Guests with a history of health conditions including, but not limited to the following, should refrain from participating in this attraction: back, neck, spinal injuries, a history of seizures and/or black outs, heart conditions, pregnancy, or are on any medications/substances which preclude you from operating heavy equipment or vehicle, alter your perception, or slow your reaction time.
3. Guests must be able to understand and follow all instructions of track attendants and park management. DIRECTIONAL SIGNAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR GUESTS THAT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.
4. Please remain seated in your car with your seat belt/safety harness on at all times until instructed by track attendants to exit. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE OR UNFASTEN YOUR SAFETY HARNESS AT ANY TIME DURING THE RACE OR IN THE PIT AREA UNTIL INSTRUCTED.
5. Drivers must keep both hands on the steering wheel. They may not operate portable devices including, but not limited to: cell phones, iPod/music devices, or cameras while driving.
6. No loose articles of clothing. All personal possession must be secured. No scarfs or hats allowed.
7. Recommended footwear is a shoe that completely covers entire foot; open toed or open heeled shoes are not recommended and could result in injury in the event of a collision.
8. NO CONTACT IS ALLOWED! Incidental contact may result in halting of the race and issuing a warning to all cars initiating contact. Additional incidents of contact, aggressive/intentional contact, or a driver that track attendants deem cannot properly control his or her vehicle, will be prohibited from driving a go kart.
9. Drivers that desire to operate a Double Panther with a passenger must present a valid driver’s license to the track attendant each race.
10. For the consideration of our guests, guests who have become too wet from other activities may not be able to participate at the tracks until dried.